Closure.


They say nothing lasts forever, they say there are people who come in your life and just make it one crazy dream and I guess you were one of those people.
Really, all the stupid talks, the lame jokes that still managed to make me laugh, those mushy moments, the fighting, the having loads of ego on, the idk everything just revolutionized me in a good way and I am ever-so grateful for that!
Calling you just another ex wouldn't be right 'cause you have been my bestfriend as well, and irrespective of all the reasons for which he had to part and well not talk It's okay. Your making me so much better and always believing in me makes it all okay!
I know now how it really feels to love someone and be loved, I know now when someone really cares, I know how important family is as dysfunctional as it may be  there's no changing or shunning it, I know now that success and life isn't just all about a top college, loads of money and straight A grades, I know now that you have to believe in yourself 'cause there's always some people who believe in you and if somebody tells you otherwise then really they aren't worth it, I know now that we are just great the way we are even when there's so much we could change about ourselves- sometimes it's those little things that make you special, I know that I don't have to stay quiet always, I know getting drunk and partying all night long isn't really the whole point about having a "social life", I know gifts don't have to be expensive to be special or they don't even have to be tangible for the matter of fact!
Yes you're a jhalla or jhalli jaise bhi you call it but you are awesome that way and phunny. I understand all your reasons I do and for that I am grateful.
For believing in me, picking me up from my lowest, giving me great moments, giving the idea of me and my life a whole new dimension, a new chapter - yes, I am thankful.
I'm writing this out of happiness and gratitude 'cause you've given me sooo much without knowing, and THIS is my closure.
And so I just wanted to Thank you...

With friendship



Comments

  1. must say seems to be a gud guy (guys r always gud :P).......
    so whose this 1, ur charming prince??

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts