Chippie.

 

 

SO this is for someone who was born today.
A little dormouse kind of chipmunk- so super tiny!
Happy Budday!!
I'll never forget "cheezza" or us behaving like druggies as we ate "candy pop" and it crackled in our mouth as we stood outside our classes and yeah singing bullshit songs. Also, yeah meeting halfway. Ha-ha good stuff yeah.
So it started with "Bhamini you're bunking your class huh" and me saying " HOW DO YOU KNOW MY NAME! :O" [btw I wasn't bunking, good kid]

and it ended with.. well it hasn't ended. Though yes we don't talk much but that doesnt mean that we ain't no goodie friends and that I shouldn't be writing about you so that you can think how damn special you are though you're not. Haha.
So anyways yeah. A happy 18th to you.
The one person who reads my blog with "emotions"
The one person who is just soo frigging tiny, it's a wonder.
The one person who left a salad out of canteen wale noodles.
The one person who does that annoying fluttery eye thing. Damn.
The one person who gave dieting advice to certain someone, I'll restrain myself from using the name for personal safety reasons!
The one person whose shoe flies out of her leg in between of a 50 metre dash.
The one person who sort of becomes best friends with my sister, like-minded people.
The one person who shouldn't be handed a phone 'cause they play videos in between classes.
The one person with the classiest phone, band mat kro mere phone ko !!
THe one person I had a great time in Janpath.

So yeah we kind of roughed up. And stuff kind of sucked. But who wants to wave bye byes with bad ends.
Whatever happened, all the shiz, we all spiraled into - god knows. Blah, but you're still my chippie. I still hate you. You're super tiny.
But yeah Happy 18th, you deserve the great 18th you got.
This is to hoping you bitches get some free time for me. Beeetch. :P
Hail-yo. Pretty Girl. ALways here to listen about your dresses and suits and boy problems and usual silly chippete problems. Haha
Love.
Happy 18th.

Bhamini


P.S. I got nothing more to say abhi.
P.P.s Apart from yeah so we gonna chart into the unknown but know that my words of wisdom are there to guide you. And I got your letter pinnedon my board and I read your tiny handwriting from ur tiny hands every once in a while and it's lovely. Yeah thanks for that. I'm glad to have been there for you.
Wherever we go. Idk. I know I hope u can see my "heart cry" Bwahahahahahahahahah! And well the time we had was irreplaceable. Even after it got messed up, I still hold that as precious. ANd yeah you are precious so well don't take any less ;)
And well this aint much of a gift, but it's my style-d sasta tikau gift :P Hope u wear the earring i gave u last time and have the picture too. Anyway I'll shut up. I'm lazy now. 

Comments

Popular Posts