FEATURING - Divya Chauhan!



From a girl that I just waved at and said a casual hi then and now in the corridors to a girl who I can say that yeah she is my friend I know her! From never talking to laughing like idiots even as we talked on Facebook.From not having numbers to receiving those random sweet messages. Some experiences in life [CommBlitz here] change a part of you and increase your friend circles. You meet people you work, you goof around you become friends. And I guess this is what happened with Divya here. ANd thus, I' glad that it happened. 'Cause in "making and breaking" of this experience, I met people I'm glad I did. People I'd want to have a picture with to remind myself of them when we're ways apart again. This post is for you Divya - the very sweet, pretty and the one with a beautiful smile. You're amazing and you should be featured all over. A poem by Divya!
Glad to have known you now :)

"It always seems,

That the wrong girl gets Mr. Wright,

Because those girls are easy,
And he doesn't want to fight.
Instead of working hard,
For a great girl like me,
He just picks up the rotten apples,
That fall off the tree.
But I know the right guy,
Will come to my rescue,
Then we'll ride away on his white horse,
Just us two.
Though that may take awhile,
I'm willing to wait,
Because I know someone will come,
Someone who's great.
The thought of loneliness,
Is very alarming,
But for now I'm stuck here waiting,
For my prince charming."



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts