The beautiful one.

It's truly said that with real friends it doesn't matter if you meet everyday or talk everyday or not. 'Cause irrespective of that you remain the friends you always have been !
And this stands true for my friends Risha and Vedant. But Vedant, is a later post this one is for the beautiful one - Risha. 
You don't always meet beautiful people. By beauty I don't just mean looks, I mean all that lies inside a person. I've had the pleasure of knowing a very beautiful person i.e. Risha and irrespective of the fact that we're class apart, stream apart and locations apart for some reason she still has the same place in my heart she did 2 years back when we were in 10th grade! 
I remember walking into a new class, new faces, few previous year friends..I remember feeling hopeless but then I remember thinking instances by instances that well maybe this class might just be the best class that ever happened to me ! As here in midst of all these faces I met Risha Imran the shy girl ever so quiet. I remember telling her each detail about my stupid love life and listening to each detail of hers. I remember her teaching me maths and solving my maths test for me ! This girl is the only one I trust till date without a doubt :) 
Risha... you don't really know how absolutely amazing you are 'cause you haven't seen yourself from my eyes! You've no idea just about how amazed I am by you. From baking to studies to dancing you're great ! You're not like the rest and in true sense you aren't! That hatke hair colour the looooong height and the low voice- you're one person I can recognize any time and anywhere! 
You're sweet, you're funny, you know when I'm talking shit 'cause of anger, you're understanding and to me you're perfection just absolutely beautiful in all your silly ways.  
Losing you is something I wish never happens. I just hope that you always know wherever you go that people love you, I love you. That no matter what anyone says you're amazing, you're BEAUTIFUL. You're strong and well you're just you ! 
And well maybe that's why I love you. 
No drama no tension..
You're beautiful, sexy mama you are beautiful.. Stay beautiful! 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts