The happy b'day wish for my president

I found this in my docs.  had been prepared for Vidushi's birthday - 10th September'2012


"For the amazing writer that you are and for the amazing writer that you will be.
This is for you, to pen down what you feel and a photo of us to remember that I was there and I am here to edit the hell out of your speeches without any credit :)
Whenever you feel alone, even though tech is taking over, there's no better friend than a notebook when you can't express all that you hold inside to somebody else. Keep it with you till it last, let it hold all those memories and feelings that you hold soo dear. Don’t let it lose, treasure it and read it when you’re grey!
For the tiny journo you’re going to be, this is me telling you that I BELIEVE IN YOU and that YOU CAN WHOEVER WHATEVER YOU WANNA BE, JUST BELIEVE and NEVER LOSE HOPE J

No matter where we are 10 years from now, remember that you had a friend who believed and still does. No matter what we make of us. I know you’ll do great stuff because that’s what you’re worthy of.
To the FUTURE. To US.

Happy B’day Nano !"

Comments

  1. THE BEST GIFT I COULD EVER GET :D :*

    CHERISHING it all over again ....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts