From Love to lust ...

Just when I was cherishing the evening with my friend,
Just when I was smiling for the love between us,
Came the evil filled with their 'bloody egoistic uncontrollable rush'.
In just a few seconds I anguished the love and the lust...

Just lying there being used,
Just a tear trickles down from the side of my eye,
When the pain inflicted couldn't be more.
In just a few seconds I anguished the love and the lust...

Just asking God why me,
Just cursing my luck and gender,
Lay spread praying for it to be over.
In just a few seconds I anguished the love and the lust.

Why her? Why me? Why any girl?
What wrong did we do to deserve the brutality?
What wrong did God do to make us like we are?
WHY wrong are you doing to force yourself upon us?
What wrong did she do?
in just a few seconds...

Comments

Popular Posts