To 2013...

The year 2012 was wow....

Experienced everything this year- happiness, being proud, sadness, gloom, love but the best of it all FRIENDSHIP :)

When you have a great friend like the co-blogger Bhamini, what else do you need :) People might need a diary to write their feelings about each moment of their lives ... i have mine and that is YOU.

Thanks to whatsapp, every laugh, every tear, every gossip we shared together and thank you for being there always :*

Cheers to being high, the dances, your pasta and cakes, the chats, working 'extra' hard for school ;) :P

May this year get you the admission in college you want, may you get an eff hot guy, may the 'amla' :P you eat work ;) and may you stay happy and crazzy like this always :D

Thank you for everything, bomb diggety!!! :)


nano vs3 :*

Comments

  1. +Vidushi !! I just ..I couldn't read this before 'cause blogger wouldn't load. I mean BHiduussssiii. This is sooo nice :)
    I already sent you a frigging huge message for new year. Nano VS3 this is soo nice I was smiling :) I love you crazy !!
    I hope for this stuff to pretty lady. I hope your 2013 joyride is faaad. Also, that you don't find yourself alone at any point :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts