Being Opaque.

Many a times first impressions just turn out to be far from the truth and it feels good specially if it's positive ;)
Like this girl, Roro (her nickname) when she came to out school she looked at me and thought that I must be one of those in the air people 'cause (its a bit weird to talk about self :p) she thought i was good looking and i had my place in the school. When she heard one of my friends go on swearing and talking bitchingly she thought i am gonna be one of those girls but (thankfully) as we talked and grew closer and opened up and became the good friends we are today she found out that I was completely the opposite of all that she thought! And mahn was that such a relief to hear :p! She now says now that Ive talked and known you I just love your big heart and how you're opposite of everything I thought you'd be! This new girl finds my confidence sexy and I tell ya had she been my mirror I'd have been THE HAPPIEST person alive and completely content with myself! :p
If you find such friends who.just don't see what you're on the outside but also what you are as a person, don't let them go ;) 'cause if they can see "your heart cry" in words of Roro they surely are keepers! I found her .. I doubt myself more than Robin Scherbatsky says "But Ummm.." But I know there are people who believe in me more than I believe in myself. Who get excited If I get selected for the student council even if I walk around the school poker face, the ones who go crazy 'cause I get to go to USA for a global level competition..
If you have found anyone who see you. Then grab 'em don't let them go, cause its meant to be ! :)
P.S. When I first met Roro I thought she'd be mature and sensible but ha-ha! Was I soo sadly mistaken ;) xD
This is for you my chippette ;)

Comments

Popular Posts