Mornin' after dark

A tear rolls down as the smile fades away,
All the happiness quickly dies away
I never thought the end's gonna be this way
but guess that's how life is
Guess that's how it plays...
Everything felt so right, where did we go wrong
whole world seems to be suddenly terrorized by storms
No place to go, nowhere to be
total mess and chaos surrounds me.
If I got the chance to die,
I would chose to die now
'cause without you by my side, I lose the power to fight.

But, then as I think it all over,
I know after storms there will be light,
no matter what, I'll have to go along and fight.
I'll have to believe there's morn after nights...
I know I can't bring you back, can't hold your hands again,
can't laugh till my face turns red, can't dance with you again.

But I know, I'll always feel you there
standing ans smiling as you quietly stare
I'll always love you the way, I love you now
and with all my might, I'll go along and fight...
Yeah, that's how I'll roll from now... :)

Comments

Popular Posts