Bomb diggety ;)

You're a diamond in the rough. Yes, you right there are a diamond hidden inside layers and layers or perceptions, insecurities and what all! And isn't it wonderful to have a person who stands up even though short but looks upon and sees that you don't fall short of opportunities and that YOU realize that well YOU aren't so bad :P
For me Nano VS3 ;) is the one... With her tiny bites, and tiny structure she came back to being a good friend after a dry spell of 2 years!
Letting me write her speeches, and unlike most people not afraid of sharing her credits  this little packet sure does seem to amaze me at all times! All that she can take, but yeah she cannot take If you do not get chole kulche :| :P
She's prettyy and just the one you need sitting besides you in your class 'cause prerita mam makes NO SENSE!
For the things we've been through, for all the laughs and the misunderstandings.. I think I love you anyways! :)You're beautiful smart and independent and never let anyone tell you otherwise :)

For you Nano ;)
From Bomb Diggety :P [I still forget what it means!!]

Comments

Popular Posts